: Its act as a bio repellent, Caused of various leaf in the solvent it has various type of alkaloids which secrets different type of smell and odor so pest repel from it .‘Dashparni’ word comprises of two different words: ‘Dasha’ means ‘Ten’ and ‘Parna’ means leaf of plant or tree. ‘Ark’ means Juice extract. It is a natural pesticide which can be used on any crop, vegetable plants or fruit trees.
1. Take a 200 Litre vessel (either plastic drum or similar ones).
2. Pour the Water first.
3. Submerge all the 10 different leaves in the water.
4. Pour the Cow Urine and Cow Dung on top of the submerged leaves.
5. Mix them well and and leave it for 5 days.
6. On the Sixth Day, add 5-7 litres of water and again mix all the contents in the vessel.
7. Leave the same as it is for a month.
8. The Dashparni Ark is ready to use after filtering it.
5 to 10 ml / liter of water.